Karlov Most - Charles Bridge
One of the most touristic places in Prague; street painters and vendors fill up the scene with life and colors.
In 1357, Charles IV started with the construction of this bridge, as some years before, the old one collapsed.
Until 1683, no statues were found along the bridge; first one was of St. Nepomuk, more 'joined' him. Today some 30 look down on the pedestrians.